The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You Like Me, You Really Like Me

Or, at least The Whining Stranger does. You may recall, a while back, I posted a short story (short being the key word, it had a 500 word limit!) as an entry into Mr. Stranger's summer writing contest. As much as I love writing, I'm fairly insecure about things like fiction and "Am I making sense?", so it was with fear and a good stiff drink that I shared that bit with the whole wide world (or the 10 or so people who read my blog). I'm super-touched that this story won because of said insecurities, so many thanks to PW who mentioned it to me, EDW who liked the story and Whining Stranger who validated me. Please read EDW's story here and PW's here. Mine's here.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    I knew it was going to win as soon as I read it. even though I had written mine, I was like oh, Jami's going to win!

    Yeah for you!

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    ;)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks, guys. Now I'll take another moment to bask in the glow of my winningness

     

Post a Comment

<< Home