The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Jami Demands Answers

Why is it only when I'm late and stressed already that I can't find my keys? Why does Eddie refuse to get his shoes/coat/pants,etc. on when I really, really need to be somewhere, but if we're spending the day loafing around the house, he will insist on being in full regalia, as if we might need to flee at any moment? Why is it warm on the rainy days and cold and windy on the sunny ones? Why does everything that happens every-so-often all hit at once? Why do I let it bother me? sigh.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jim McKee said…

    Stop. Take a deep breath.

    These things will pass.

    Enjoy the good.

    ;-]

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    1. B/C God has a sense of humor. You know He'd just chuckle if that happened to Him.

    2. B/C he's a child. And God has a sense of humor.

    3. B/C...God is funny! Likes to mix it up!

    4. God? Funny? Doesn't sweat it?

    5. B/C you are human. And not God, who would just chuckle and then go feed the poor or something.

    That's the best I can figure it all! :-)

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    You're both right. And hey, I lived through it . . . so far ... .

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Because....that's life?

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    PW, so true. But when I'm empress, things will be different.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home