The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Ten Appetizer Name 3 things that you are wearing today. Stripey Toe Socks (the kind of socks that have individual toes) Really old holey jeans Too big Edinboro shirt Soup Who was the last person you hugged? My son, Eddie Salad What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place? Now see, that's hard, because my "favorite" fast food place changes with my mood. If we're talking KFC, I'd say the two piece meal, extra crispy with mac and cheese and mashed taters. For McDonalds, you can't beat a double-cheeseburger (plain), 4 piece nuggets and (depending on mood) a pie or the yogurt parfait. At Arby's, I like a Giant and an order of those stuffed potato things. That's the best answer I can give you. Main Course What time of day do you usually feel most energized? Early afternoon or in the evening. I can really get moving about 9pm. Dessert Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.) Jumping animals mimic idiots.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice feast! I never could get the hang of those socks with toes..they always felt too weird to me. Have a wonderful weekend.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a great feast. I like your choice of fast foods.
    Have a great weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home