The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jami's Christmas Tree

I love the tree. It's short this year, but absolutely perfectly shaped. The lights are on it, as well as Darth Vader, Ralphie Wiggam, three ornaments with pictures of Eddie, two with Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber, and all the other various Star Wars, Simpsons, and homemade by my mom and mother-in-law ornaments. There are angels, of course, and one on top. Our tree reflects our lives, from our "First Christmas Together" ornaments, to Joxer's puppy picture on Santa's lap, and, since I don't have an office, Black Santa. There's a teapot for me, and the Husband's Mario Lemieux. It's not going to be featured in Martha Stewart's Good Things Magazine, but it sure does make me smile.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home